Sunday, July 5, 2009

Churning Away On Mecha

I've been churning away on my Mecha Project. The goal is to evaluate and test the listed systems to see what I can make.

Over the last week I've written up characters/mecha for the following systems:
It doesn't seem like a lot of work but it has been. Deciding how to handle the tri-mode Veritech in each of the systems has been the bulk of the work but I also had to learn how Cartoon Action Hour: Season 2 worked to give the game a fair shake. The good part is that there are a lot of lessons learned from both the process and the documentation that I'm putting together along the way. I plan on posting about each of the systems evaluated to talk a bit about what I've discovered and learned.

The Requirements and Findings doc has been republished with the latest updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment